Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Unusual People Do Thing Differently | Book
Unusual People Do Thing Differently
- Unusual people are ordinary people who strive hard to do extraordinary things.
- They are sensitive to nuances, look to provide lateral solutions, dare to think out of the box, and often end up changing the rules of the game.
- T.G.C. Prasad presents the views and experiences of sixty-five individuals, from well-known names like Mike Lawrie, Azim Premji and Mother Teresa to a chef, a masseuse and a service boy, with whom he has had meaningful interactions and who have inspired him.
- He includes people from a broad professional spectrum; CEOs, doctors, the director general of police, realtors, an attorney, a chartered accountant, a consultant and a sports coach are among those who make his list.
- Singling out a dominant factor from each person’s story, he outlines the journeys these people undertook and the behaviours they exhibited, and shows how these link up to the results they achieved.
- Unusual People Do Things Differently is full of pithy everyday management lessons and offers valuable insights to everyone who aspires to grow, manage and lead.
- No ratings found yet!