Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Selected Papers of Partha Dasgupta : Institutions, Innovations, and Human Values : Volume I (Paperback) | Book
Selected Papers of Partha Dasgupta : Institutions, Innovations, and Human Values : Volume I
- Professor Dasgupta was Knighted in 2002 for services to economics and his research interests have covered welfare and development economics, the economics of technological change, population, environmental and resource economics, the theory of games, and the economics of undernutrition.
- This two-volume collection represents a body of work spanning 40 years and contains a selection of Dasgupta’s most original papers on six key themes.
- Both volumes feature foundational papers and substantial original introductions.
- The articles reflect inter-disciplinary scholarship in the author’s search for a unifying way to analyse the problems people face in trying to allocate resources over time, among groups, and across uncertain contingencies.
- Each volume opens with an extended essay explaining the motivation underlying economics; the concept of what economics is about and how modern economists move within it.
- No ratings found yet!