Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Basic Statistics For Business And Economics (Hardcover)
Basic Statistics For Business And Economics
- The objective of Basic Statistics for Business and Economics is to provide students majoring in management, marketing, finance, accounting, economics, and other fields of business administration with an introductory survey of the many applications of descriptive and inferential statistics.
- While we focus on business applications, we also use many problems and examples that are student oriented and do not require previous courses.
- When Professor Robert Mason wrote the first edition of this series of texts in 1967 locating relevant business data was difficult.
- That has changed! Today locating data is not difficult.
- The number of items you purchase at the grocery store is automatically recorded at the checkout counter.
- Phone companies track the time of our calls, the length of calls, and the number of the person called.
- No ratings found yet!